LX Technologies, Inc. contact us
Neutron System (for OEM's)
" Where Data Encryption meets Security and Access Control"
Neutron supports a maximum of 2 or 4 lanes of traffic per package. Multiple packages can be combined to form a larger system.
Watch the Video (Manned Gate)
Watch the Video (Unmanned Gate)
Neutron power-point side show(9mb)
Watch the Video (Neutron PDA in Action)
Watch the Video (Neutron Station in Action)
Watch the Video (Interview using Neutron System)
Typical Applications Include:
military facilities, embassies, utility plants, oil refineries, airports, courthouses, ports, bridges and tunnels, dams, water treatment facilities, office buildings, etc.Screen Layout
System Architecture Layout
- Flexible software architecture permits queries from a desktop, handheld computer or tablet PC
- Supports LX Technologies products, MC55 | Motorola Mobile Computers wireless handheld devices, Tablet PCs, Smart Card technology, and most common bar code and biometric sensor devices – including the military CAC bar code format
- Health and status monitoring add-on module provides customers with real-time system function and diagnostics through a direct connection, or wirelessly utilizing high-speed Ethernet radio or satellite
- Innovative, highly customizable software interface with user defined fields, customizable screen layouts, dockable screen menus, and visual verification features
- Utilizes state-of-the-art SafeCryptNet data encryption technology for all databases and communications, ensuring safe data transmission from network to device – including wireless devices
- Supports 2 or 4 lanes of traffic per package – multiple packages can be combined to form a larger system
- System architecture provides customers with a single data entry interface that exchanges information with related databases using ODBC compliant sockets
- Neutron can be seamlessly integrated with new or existing perimeter security and access control equipment, traffic signs and loop detectors, motorized gates, and a variety of other vehicle sensors Custom solutions can also be designed.
- Supports and runs on Windows 7
SafeCryptNet™ is incorporated into all SpectrumLX Series products as well as being available as a third party DLL library for Developers.